God surprised me as an adult with the discovery that I enjoyed public speaking. Most people report that is is one of the biggest fears we have, yet I find it invigorating, exciting and fulfilling. Maybe I am crazy, but I really enjoy developing topics and themes, then presenting them.
Many of my presentations the last 20 years have been health related and to a wide variety of groups throughout northwest Ohio. I found the most rewarding ones reflect my life mission, to know God and to make Him known.
My presentations can be adjusted in length and combined to meet your needs from a single or key note address to a half or full day seminar and retreat. Please contact me at Jeanwise22@gmail.com.
Some of my more popular topics for groups and/or retreats are:
- Living and Thriving in the Second Half of Life
- What I Learned About God from Chocolate
- God’s Ambassadors – Angels
- The Cup of Life
- Praying All Ways
- Spiritual Scribbles – Journaling
- People Building – The Gift of Encouragement
- Digging Deeper – Developing Spiritual Disciplines in Your Liffe
- The Healthy Habit of Humor
- Energize your Prayer Life!